Saturday, March 21, 2009

Madly and wrongly love ...

Ari wrote :
What on earth have I done?
I just ask a woman to runaway, to leave her man, her son and her family.
I must be mad. Mad to the bone.
Is this what love can do?
Is this what you do when you madly in love? Simply defying logic and follow your so called “heart“.
Being impulsive, aren’t I?
And for a moment, there were silent, I was waiting for her to type something. A response, a reply, anything…
“What would you do if you were me?”
“It depends…”
“Depends on what?”
“How madly in love I am at the moment…”
“I guess we both are madly in love at the moment…”
“So?”
“I would runaway with you, but I couldn’t…”
“Why?”
“Ok, lets say I left him and my family, would the other person accept me for what I am?”
“What do you mean? And who is the other person?”
“There’s no one else that I love from a distance but you…”
“You think I would not accept you for what you are?”
“Would you?”
“Why not?”
“Honey, please don’t push me… We might be two individuals madly in love, but you deserve to be with someone else, someone better than me.”
“What if there is no one better than you?”
“There is, believe me. Someone who loves you better, loves you whole heartedly, one that doesn’t have to share her love with other man, only for you. You are free, the world is yours, they are all there for you to choose.”
“So, what should we do now?”
“We have no other choice sweetie, at the moment, this is the best we can get…”
“This pain is killing me…”
“Do you think this is not painful for me as much as for you?”
“Dear…”
“Yes…”
“I don’t want the world, I want you…”

No comments: